Please call the office at 561-733-5888 to make an appointment in advance.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as far in advance as possible. We make a sincere effort to adhere to our appointment schedule. At your first appointment, allow yourself an additional 15 minutes to register at the reception desk and complete any necessary paperwork. The forms you will need to fill out are available for download on this website.
Workers’compensation appointments must be scheduled by your insurance adjuster or case manager
WHAT TO BRING
If possible, please bring any x-rays, test results, or pertinent medical records to the office at the time of the visit. If necessary, outside medical records or test results can be faxed to 561-733-5851.
Personal Medical History
In order to provide the best care, your medical provider needs specific information about the medications you are taking and the details of your current injury. Please bring a record of all current prescription and non prescription medications. Specific information about your current injury and any related history is also very helpful.
If you need a refill on your prescription, please call 561-733-5888 during office hours, 9:00am to 3:00pm from Monday through Friday.
To facilitate efficient handling please leave the following information:
- Your name and date of birth
- The type of medicine(s) you need refilled.
- The pharmacy phone number
- If you are experiencing a true medical emergency, call 911 and go directly to the nearest emergency room
- Our telephone number (561)733-5888 is answered by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by our service. Urgent messages will be forwarded to the physician.